The Bachelor Degree launched at the Higher Technical Teachers’ Training College (HTTTC) Kumba of the University of Buea is committed to the training of Cameroonian and foreign students in the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) fields. Those students are competent in the field and capable of working in enterprises.
These syllabuses and program aim to give appropriate satisfaction to Cameroonian Government, the Ministry of Higher Education in particular and all the Education community and enterprises like Equinox, Canal 2, CRTV, CAMTEL, ORANGE, MTN… As such our products should be able to:
- Think critically and strategically to solve the majority of information and communication problems in their area of expertise;
- Upgrade rapidly their knowledge, skills and attitudes in a changing and challenging environment;
- Assemble knowledge from different sources presented in varied perspectives;
- Appraise the entire education systems in diverse contexts.
Fees per academic year three hundred and fifty thousand francs (350 000Fcfa)
For entry, candidate should possess any of the following qualifications:
- HND in Computer Engineering
- BTS in ICT or Fundamental Computer science
- DUT in ICT or Fundamental Computer science
Remark: Level 300 Fundamental Computer Science students are also required.
For the award of Bachelor of Technology (option ICT), students must complete university course requirements, core courses, complementary courses and courses amounting to at least 60 credits.
Language of instruction
The language of instruction is as defined by the decree creating and organizing University of Buea.
Two (02) Semesters (One year)
Course Requirements: 60 Credits
Course work: 52 credits
Internship: 04 credits
Dissertation: 04 credits