Our mission is to provide students with the tools necessary to be successful leaders and managers through the provision of hands-on training.
Objectives of the Program
This program aims at providing students with management fundamentals, give them a transversal approach of all the different sectors in Tourism and the opportunity to acquire specialist expertise in the given field.
Profile of Candidates
Aspiring candidates should be holders of a DIPET I, Higher National Diploma (HND), or related and recognisable diploma in fields of Tourism and Hotel Management, Restaurant Operations and other related fields.
The Course provides career opportunities in fields and functions that pertain to tourism and interface sectors within centralized and decentralized government institutions, foundations, public and private companies, such as:
- Market analysis, planning and evaluation of tourist projects and local development;
- Design and development of communication and services on and for territory;
- Planning and organization of tourist services with special regard to sustainable and responsible tourism;
- Design and management for the promotion of cultural and environmental heritage;
- Training activities in tourism
The programme duration is two (02) semesters (one academic year).
Fees: 350.000 FCFA (Three hundred and Fifty thousand francs CFA)
Students must before graduation passed all compulsory courses (C) including any University Requirement Course (UC) as required and earn a total of 72 credits.
First semester – 36 credits
Second semester – 36 credits
Language of Instruction
The language of instruction is English